100% real mink Material: mink lashes is made of 100% real siberian mink hair shedding from young mink ,which is totally cruelty free product.
They are 3D minks which is light and comfortable. the lashes are super soft and gives you a luxury look that will have all eyes on you.
Reuse up to 20 wears: lashes Can be used mulitiple times if the eyelashes are used and removed properly ,Easy to remove by eye makeup remover or tools .
Lashes are 100% hand made in every step up to 20 steps , lashes are Free from chemical treatment & hypo-allergenic & Cruelty-free.
HOW TO APPLY FALSE EYELASHES
1.Gently remove the false lashes from the tray using tweezers
2.Hold the lash strip against your eyelid & trim the ends if the band is too wide
3.Apply a thin strip of lash glue along the band & wait for the glue to become tacky
4.Place the lash band as close to your lash line as possible & hold until it is secure
5.Store lashes in its original packaging to preserve its shape & integrity
Band color : Black
All Lashes Sales Are Final No Refunds OR Exchanges On Lashes
- Be gentle - When removing your lashes you need to be as gentle as when you applied them.
- Remove glue - use a pointed tweezer to very gently remove any excess glue from the lashes after every wear.
- Store safely in their box - use the original box or casing to keep your lashes safe and clean.
- Avoid mascara - Mascara, especially waterproof mascara, can damage mink so try to use as little as possible if necessary and on your own lashes before putting on your Minks
- Don't soak in water - never soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the shape and curl of the lash. You may quickly rinse them and leave them to dry when needed.
- Don't tug or pull on the lash when removing glue - It is not uncommon to get frustrated over cleaning your strip eyelashes which can lead you to pick and pull the remaining adhesive with force. But this is a big no no! Treat your mink lashes the same way you treat your own lashes and be very gentle when cleaning them.
- Don't use oil-based solutions or harsh chemicals - This is a huge NO for any type of lash that you are planning to reuse. Firstly, because any oil residue will repel the eyelash glue from sticking to your lash band during the next application, and secondly, it will damage and weaken the construction and look of your mink lashes.